Webchat with Green Party leader Natalie Bennett, Wednesday at 1pm x

Local Talk

make new friends

(7 Posts)
rachael254 Sat 21-Sep-13 10:31:29

hi I'm Rachel I have two daughters aged 2 and 6 I'm friendly I like to read I'm a stay at home mum I want to make new friends maybe meet up for coffee go to play centre swimming park sort of thing with I mainly were jeans and vest tops so sort of scruffy but don't care its my style don't drive so would have to do buses

ournewbaby2 Wed 09-Jul-14 22:11:03

Hi Racheal how are you. Im a friendly person have a Son and Daughter. But friends are short due to moving to new area

shymummy32 Sat 12-Jul-14 14:52:56

Hi,I'm looking for friends in Oldham/Royton,I'm extremely shy an have social anxiety but need to mix with other mums and babies for my 8 month old daughter x

ournewbaby2 Wed 17-Sep-14 21:57:43

Hi it must be difficult for you

Caz3345 Fri 09-Jan-15 11:28:18

Hi my name is Caroline.I have two beautiful children a little girl of nearly two and a boy of nine.I'm looking to make new friends as I don't really like going to stay and play as I don't know anybody and it gets pretty boring so I thought I'd give this a go.I'm nearly 35 years old and happily married after three years of trying to get him up the aisle.

Pink37 Sat 17-Jan-15 16:53:44

hi, I live in Rochdale (Norden). I don't know many people with little ones, I have a have 5 year old daughter and I am looking for other mums and children for play dates in Rochdale area :-)

Carolb93 Thu 22-Jan-15 12:52:11

Hiya I live in norden and would just love some more mummy friends! Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now