Local Talk

Ballet classes for 3 year olds

(4 Posts)
nicecupofcoffee Sat 09-Jun-12 11:19:03

hi all, anyone know of a ballet class for 3 year olds near Witney or Abingdon? Ideally on a Saturday morning or after 5 pm weekdays? Thanks

BensonBunny Fri 15-Jun-12 22:32:55

Sally Weichardt in Abingdon takes from 3 but the classes are usually early afternoon. I found the best source of information on local dance schools was the local dancewear shop in Abingdon, they are in Coxeter House (this was many years ago as DD is now 14!). If there is a shop in Witney they might be able to help as well.

elgoodwin Wed 01-Aug-12 06:39:08

hi there
i teach in ducklington village hall very close to witney on sat mornings. 9.15-9.45 for 3-5yr olds and the class is a mixture of ballet and tap.
we are on summer break until sept now but you would be very welcome to come to a free taster session once term starts again.
please email me if you would like further info elgoodwin.dance@gmail.com
i will alsobe starting classes in abingdon from oct but will be sat pm
all the best
emma x

elgoodwin Sat 04-Aug-12 00:16:31

Also...in case this is of interest, I am running some summer workshops in Minster Lovell just outside Witney from 13-16 august from 10-12pm daily.
We will do some craft activities, play games and do lots of dancing!
The cost is £10 per session or £35 for the full course.
Again, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to book. Elgoodwin.dance@gmail.com or 07906504410
Thanks x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now