Local Talk

Local Ambassadors

(1 Post)
akebia Sat 15-Dec-12 16:58:44

Hello everyone,

I'm just putting a little note out about Local Ambassadors and to see if anyone is interested in become one for Oxford Local.

As a Local Ambassador you would have your own area where you can organise 'meet-ups' for other local mums and tots; you could meet in a local cafe, museum, park, it's up to you. Ideally we would have monthly meet ups but you can organise it as you wish. It's a great way to get yourself out and meet other mums in your local area. Meet ups will be posted on the Mumsnet Oxford site and promoted on Facebook and Twitter. I'll come along and support whilst they're getting established.

Being a Mumsnet LA means that you would receive your own loyalty card that you'll be able to use in a number of places. It could be a free coffee in a cafe or free admission to an attraction, all you have to do is enjoy yourself and write a review on this site, giving them a star rating.

If anyone in interested please PM me with where abouts in Oxford you live and we can go from there!

Thanks

Rachel

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now