Local Talk

13+ entrance exam at Headington

(3 Posts)
tiltheflooristheceiling Mon 07-Jan-13 04:52:20

hello ladies, I wonder if even one person can help me with this...my DD (13) is about to apply to Headington and we are wondering if anyone has ever sat for this exam? If so how is it? Can you get past papers etc? And any feedback on what Headington is like would be so helpful, we're over in the states at the mo so I'm trying to do all this with internet antennae..

Headingtonian Mon 07-Jan-13 23:23:23

They used to use the Common Entrance Examination, but last year for 11+ they decided to set their own test. I think it's also the same for 13+ (not 100% sure though), so there's not much chance of getting past papers.

Headington - a fantastic school.

tiltheflooristheceiling Tue 08-Jan-13 02:58:26

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply, I think my DD is going to implode if she doesn't get in. It's very encouraging to hear you like it..are you a current mum? If you felt like raving about it feel free to rave at me grin I think for the exam I'm going to just rely on her ability, they do say they use it to spot potential rather than attainment and they obviously seem to know what they're doing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now