Local Talk

East Oxford meet?

(8 Posts)
akebia Mon 04-Feb-13 13:32:31

Is anyone interested in an East Oxford meet? I wondered about meeting up at Restore or Oxfork. Monday mornings are good for me...

InPraiseofOldHouses Mon 04-Feb-13 20:02:18

I would! And Mondays work for me too. Oxfork would be lovely - delicious coffee and it is within comfortable waddling distance from my house (am nearly 39 weeks so this is important!).

akebia Mon 04-Feb-13 22:58:41

Hello InPraiseofOldHouses (great name!),
Congratulations on your pregnancy! Will this be your first?
It sounds as though meeting sooner rather than later would be best for you! How about 11am on the Monday 11th Feb (baby permitting!).
Would anyone else like to join us?

InPraiseofOldHouses Tue 05-Feb-13 18:20:12

That sounds perfect! Yes, this is my first so I'm currently enjoying a properly relaxing maternity leave before the big fun begins :-)

It would be great to get an East Oxford group going - what a good idea, akebia!

raggiedoll Fri 08-Feb-13 11:24:25

I would be interested in coming along but 11th Feb is the start of half term so I have made plans for with my 3yo as well as 4 mth old.

Maybe the following Monday when I'll only have the baby? If you're still waddling InPraise that is...! Congratulations by the way smile and good luck for the birth - where are you planning to be?

InPraiseofOldHouses Sat 09-Feb-13 23:49:58

Think I'll need to send apologies for this Monday. My waters broke this morning so unless things get going on their own tonight I'll be going to to JR for induction tomorrow morning (!). Looking forward to meeting you both when things have, erm, settled down a bit! X

akebia Sun 10-Feb-13 11:51:09

I think that's a pretty good excuse for cancelling Inpraise smile! I hope it all goes really well... Let us know when you have some news.
If anyone else wants to meet up on Monday then post here. Otherwise we can postpone for a few weeks until Inpraise is ready to get out and about. x

raggiedoll Sun 10-Feb-13 22:29:36

Oh exciting InPraise!

Hope you're busy with newborn snuggles right now. Enjoy them!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now