Local Talk

Calling mums to be

(5 Posts)
rach1911 Tue 04-Jun-13 19:19:38

Hi! I've recently moved to central Oxford from London and am expecting my first baby at the start of October. Really keen to meet up with other mums-to-be or new mums in the area. Happy to arrange something for a few of us so let me know if you'd like to join. Looking forward to meeting some of you soon xx

Clarounette Tue 18-Jun-13 09:30:26

Hi Rach, Congratulations! I've also just moved to Oxford and am pregnant (at an earlier stage though - 4 weeks pregnant). Would love to meet up whenever you're available.xx

feltgiraffe Thu 11-Jul-13 14:29:11

Hi! I'd be interested in a meet up. I'm due towards the end of September. If you're keen on meeting other pregnant women, I go to a great aquanatal class - an hour of exercise in the pool and an hour of chatting with tea afterwards. It's been a great way to meet new people. I'm pretty sure it's on in Temple Cowley (Thursdays) and Ferry (Tuesdays) pools.

Hellington Wed 21-Aug-13 23:14:58

A bit late to the thread but due early November. Would be nice to meet more new mums!

CrowmarshGibbon Mon 30-Sep-13 12:25:08

Hi all,

If you're interested in a meet up then I'm encourage you to waddle stroll over to the meetups section of the site here and if one of you would like to become a Local Ambassador (click the button on that page) then you could arrange them easily and I would be forever grateful!

Being a Local Ambassador is far less hard work and scary than it sounds. Basically you can arrange meet ups whenever you fancy them, post them on here, attend them and see if you can get coffee shops or other venues to do you a good deal in return for drawing in a whole bunch of new customers. Great thing to keep you busy during your lovely baby holiday ah-hem, maternity leave ;)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now