Local Talk

Oxford is SITE OF THE WEEK

(5 Posts)
EdMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 10-Jul-13 13:08:00

Oxford is up for our 'Site of the Week' feature series next week on the main Mumsnet site. We'll be asking the Local Editor some questions but we'd also like to canvas your opinions to add some wit and wisdom to the feature, so feel free to provide us with your input for the following things:

Best THING ABOUT THE AREA:

Best CHILD-FRIENDLY CAFÉ:

Best CHILD-FREE NIGHT OUT:

Best OUTSIDE SPACE:

Best HIDDEN GEM:

Best COMMUNITY VENUES:

Best FREE VISITOR ATTRACTIONS:

Best DAY OUT:

Best PLACES TO LIVE:

Best PLACES TO SHOP:

bunnybotsmum Thu 11-Jul-13 08:18:12

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

CrowmarshGibbon Thu 11-Jul-13 08:41:23

Come on you lot - I know you have some great local knowledge about our lovely city. Why not offer some of it up for others to share?!

feltgiraffe Thu 11-Jul-13 14:30:57

Best Hidden Gem has to be Oxfork on Magdalen Road... and in fact all of this part of East Oxford, with the Magdalen Arms, Magic Cafe etc. all in one place

CrowmarshGibbon Mon 15-Jul-13 11:07:58

We'll be featured on Mumsnet central later today so keep an eye out. I'll post a link when it goes up - I'm sure you'll all have comments on what we've picked and it would be great to hear your thoughts. Perhaps we've missed something vital or you disagree with our choices. Please let us know!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now