Local Talk

East Oxford meet-up

(6 Posts)
giobalaena Thu 11-Jul-13 23:34:56

Hi, I've been living in EO for the last year, would love to meet up with other mums locally, as most I happen to know are in other parts of Oxford. I have a 10 month old, and am around most of August. Just thought I'd see if anyone else's around! Perhaps a picnic in South Park?

Louieboho Sun 21-Jul-13 15:04:57

Hi are u still looking to meet some mums...I'm in headington..
Let me know smile
Louie

nonnative Tue 23-Jul-13 08:31:43

Oooo, I'm moving to headington on Wednesday & if this is still going on would love to muscle in! grin

giobalaena Tue 13-Aug-13 16:54:23

Sorry!Just seen your messages! Am around September, are you about?

FutureMum Sun 05-Jan-14 19:38:23

Hi don't know if anyone would be interested in a meet up? I work full time so it would be a weekend thing. Looking forward to hearing from you!

CrowmarshGibbon Tue 07-Jan-14 18:08:42

Hi there. Realise I'm starting to sound like a stuck record but if anybody wants to organise one of these (and by organise I mean pick a time and place and then attend) please let me know and I'll give you some special magical powers which means you can create a meet-up.

Alternatively our Headington group is fairly active and you can find when they're next meeting here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now