Exceptional nusery schools in Oxford/south Oxfordshire

(7 Posts)
NewEnglandMum3 Fri 22-Apr-16 07:44:29

Our family is likely going to settle either in North or South Oxford or somewhere in a village near Abingdon or Didcot. Are there any truly lovely nusery schools I can look into? We currently go to an amazing Reggio philosophy school and would like to find something along those lines.

NewEnglandMum3 Tue 03-May-16 18:45:32

Anyone have any info on the nursery schools in the area? I found Montessori schools in Clifton Hampden and Kennington. Any feed back on these or the nursery at Chandlings?

10harley Wed 11-May-16 21:26:47

Ferndale prep school nursery in faringdon is truly amazing as it is such a small and nurturing environment.

NewEnglandMum3 Wed 18-May-16 17:01:33

Thank you, 10harley. I think Faringdon is unfortunately too far from where we'll be living. Can anyone weigh in on the Steventon preschool?

CookieDoughKid Thu 19-May-16 14:35:44

Definitely take a look at Cranford prep nursery. Really lovely and great facilities

irregularegular Fri 20-May-16 08:48:54

I have friends whose children went to Kennington Montessori and were very happy. Ditto Cranford.

NewEnglandMum3 Sun 22-May-16 12:52:13

Thank you! Anyone know Steventon pre school? Or another one in the village or nearby? Can you explain how fees compare between private nurseries and those that are govt. grant funded?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now