Looking for local support

(7 Posts)
agreeny81 Mon 26-Sep-16 13:45:19

I am a new mum to a 4 month old girl and am looking for someone to chat to in the local area. Maybe meeting for coffee fort nightly or something as although I am taking my daughter to classes I am feeling quite isolated and could do with someone to chat to.

Thanks. Ali

RaeAm Thu 29-Sep-16 13:38:06

Me too! My kids are way older- teens- and off to school. Husband off at work- we've just moved here a month ago and I'm not working yet and know nobody. Would be delighted to meet up.

agreeny81 Fri 30-Sep-16 07:54:32

That would be great. How about a coffee sometime next week? Monday or Thursday are good for me. Thanks for responding.

RaeAm Fri 30-Sep-16 08:38:52

You're very welcome. I have an interview on Thursday, so meeting up before that might help soothe my nerves! Are you in Perth itself? I'm also new to Mumsnet, how do we message privately to exchange numbers etc. ?

agreeny81 Fri 30-Sep-16 09:43:13

Thursday morning is good. I'm not sure how to private message on here either. I'll have look and see. I am in Perth so happy to meet anywhere that has plenty room for the pram, :-).

RaeAm Fri 30-Sep-16 09:57:48

You're the expert- I don't know Perth well yet. Where would you suggest? My interview is at 11- getting a taxi there as I don't know my way around anywhere so I expect I'll have to set off by 10.45.

agreeny81 Sun 02-Oct-16 22:17:41

If you go to my mumsnet, then my inbox I've sent you a private message. I hope!
How about Starbucks?
What time suits you?

Look forward to hearing from you.
Alison

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now