Local Talk

Any mumsnet mums In Whittlesey??

(5 Posts)

Are there no other mums on here from Whittlesey? It's like this place doesn't exist.
If there are some out there I'd love to chat sometime and maybe meet up once in a while. My daughter started school so I have a lot of free time during the day and I don't know a lot of people here so I thought I'd try this.
Just reply to the thread and say hi.
grin

sugar2spice Sun 28-Aug-11 18:39:01

Hi I live in Whittlesey, I have 2 DDs 7 & 6, also my partner's litttle girl who will be starting school in Sept. I'm in the process of moving house so I may not reply pronto but would love to chat.

Josie78 Sun 04-Sep-11 12:02:44

Hi
I've just moved to Whittlesey. I grew up here but haven't lived in the area for years. I'd love to meet up with other mums in the area. I'm a single mum with a 14 month old son and I do work full time but my weekends are pretty much free.

Jesspe Sun 16-Oct-11 21:36:40

I live in whittlesey my son is 14 months x

learnermummy Tue 15-Nov-11 14:32:30

Hope you don't mind me jumping onto your thread but we are considering moving to Whittlesey and would love to know what it's like. I have two DSs 2 and 5.
x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now