Local Talk

Finding new friends in my area (Peterborough)

(5 Posts)
mummysierra Sat 28-Jan-12 19:21:49

Hey ladies i'm not sure how to word this but here goes...
My name is Sierra i am 22 years of age
I have two beautiful children
I am looking to meet new mum/mum's to be in and around Peterborough for chats and meet up's as i dont really have any friends here.
if you live in or around Peterborough and would like to be friends feel free to add me on facebook (message me for the link) smile if you live else where and just want some one to talk you can still add me just wont be able to meet up

Thanks
Sierra x

EauRouge Sat 28-Jan-12 19:31:08

Hi Sierra,

I live just south of Peterborough. Have you been to any of the children's centres yet? There are centres all over the city. That would be a good place to start meeting other mums. Here is a list of locations. How long have you been living in Peterborough?

mummysierra Sat 28-Jan-12 19:35:40

Hey

i have been given a leaflet about children's centre but never been to one yet due to being pregnant and now just having a new born who's sleeping patten is all over the place. erm i moved back here 4 years ago

PeterboroughTumbleTots Sun 07-Apr-13 19:40:35

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

TashaJayne Sun 07-Jul-13 23:41:38

Hi Sierra
I moved back here nearly 5 yrs ago too smile message me if you ever feel like a chat x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now