Children's activities from Vivacity's arts team.

(3 Posts)
KateHall1Vivacity Wed 03-Jul-13 15:51:38

Hello I thought I'd start a thread to keep local Mums in touch with new stuff that the arts team are creating for young children... there's alot coming up but I didn't want to get all spammy about it..

First up - this Saturday the fortnightly family Summer Art School is at the City Gallery at Peterborough Museum - 1-3pm, £3, drop-in, professional tutor to help unleased imaginations

Then on Weds 17th July The Key Theatre are showing Horton Hears A Who, and the 11am showing is particulary aimed at young children - as the lights won't go dark, and the volume will be reduced... And little ones with "ants in their pants" smile are welcome to get their first experience of cinema / theatre

Do let me know if it's helpful posting up specific events on here - and we'll keep doing it.

slystevie Tue 31-Mar-15 13:44:02

Free Family Utterly Butterlyt Ukulele Project workshops in Peterborough over the Easter Holidays!

Make your own ukulele, learn how to play it and then do a gig!
The ukuleles are made using a spread tub, a piece of wood,with fishing line for strings.

7th April The Green Back Yard - 11 -1pm
11th April Werrington library - 11-1pm
11th April Peterboroughc Central library 2-4pm
18th April Queensgate shopping centre - 10.30-4.30pm

See poster below for details:
or call Steve 07785 575468

kirstenbarr Thu 21-Jul-16 16:08:32

The Peterborough Centre for Young Musicians (PCYM) is an exciting new venture for the region’s talented young musicians aged between 7-18 years.

Professional tuition is offered in association with the prestigious Guildhall School of Music & Drama. The Centre will provide a comprehensive package of training, developing key skills in regular practice, instrumental and vocal technique, musical analysis and performance.

PCYM will deliver a high quality centre of excellence, making Peterborough the regional destination for music tuition and performance skills.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now