Local Talk

Anyone From Kingsbridge?

(4 Posts)
CupcakesHay Tue 03-Aug-10 11:16:09

Hello

I'm studying to become a primary school teacher and I have a project that I'm doing at Kingsbridge Community Primary school in Sept. I'm going to this school as my mum lives there and I live abroad.

If there's anyone who's DC goes there - could you give me 2 mins to help with a few questions about the reward stickers, etc, children get in class.

I'm not going til Sept but would lvoe a bit of background.

Thanks very much
Hayley

salizchap Sat 18-Sep-10 16:29:34

Just read your message. My ds is in yr3 there. Not sure about the reward sticker system though. DS hasn´t received any this term. New teacher, new system? Am hoping to meet the teacher soon though, as a full-time working mum it can be difficult to touch base with teachers.

Hope your studying goes well. x

CupcakesHay Sat 18-Sep-10 16:48:42

Hello!

Thanks for writing back - i'm there now - and they do have some sort of sticker thing, but apparently start of term is early days, and some teachers leave it til a bit later in the start of the term to start on it - concentrating on targets and the like first of all.

But it's an AMAZING school. I'm very impressed with it (although not the big hill to get to it!)

salizchap Sat 02-Oct-10 22:06:26

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. How did it go? It is a lovely school. My DS is very happy there. How long were you there?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now