Local Talk

Toddler activities near Ivybridge

(3 Posts)
Cannondale Sun 02-Jan-11 19:53:05

I'm new to Ivybridge and wonder what groups and activities there are to do locally with my 2.5 year old twin girls. We'll all fall out if we don't get out of the house!

ladymarm Sun 02-Jan-11 21:29:36

hello,
I'm new to ivy too but pregnant with first baby.
Have you gone into the childrens centre 9upstairs in town hall, opposite library)? They will tell you what's on locally for 2 year olds.
Good luck.

carve133 Sun 02-Jan-11 21:44:15

Good suggestion from ladymarm. Children's Centre run several stay and plays in & around Ivybridge on most days of the week. Lots of notice boards as well in and around the town centre (library, glanvilles mill etc). There is also a Tumble Tots on a Weds morning at the leisure centre. I've never been but DS has been with his CM. Also a toddler group at Stowford pre-school on Thursday mornings (not quite sure of timings as its another thing DS does with CM). Friday mornings there is a friendly toddler group at Bittaford Methodist church (with cake!). If you're ever stuck Endsleigh garden centre is also good for entertaining children - lots of animals to look at.

HTH.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now