Local Talk

home education

(10 Posts)
wicanwitch Thu 26-Mar-09 14:58:01

hi anyone else home educating their children in plymouth area im looking for support groups and other parents who are experiencing simular issues or mabey we can get together occasionaly so the kids can have fun i have a ds11

julienoshoes Mon 06-Apr-09 15:58:01

Hi
Have you found
Home Educators of Devon Dorset and Somerset?
Also on the HE-UK Local groups web page there are a couple of contacts listed for the Devon area.
I'm sure they would be able to put you in touch with home educators local to you.
Also the HEDmap lists details of the South Devon Home Education group, I'm sure they would help too.

hth

Yep Yep smile

I am interested in home ed. Unfortunately there is a huge gap in ages between our children wicanwitch. My dd is 10 but in school (she was h.e. till age 7, very successfully) and my ds is 18months. I plan to h.e. him to about 7 too.

Did you find any other local h.e. people wicanwitch?

Would love to join a local group if you found one, esp with younger children. grin

Or if we find enough interested people we could start a group smile

logi Wed 12-Aug-09 02:47:01

hi,im HE my son he is 5 and i would be interested in getting together i dont know any home educators in plymouth.

Hi logi ,

Have you found any other H.E.ers in Plymouth yet?

I left my email on the thread you started.

Maybe web could start a Plymouth group?smile

I mean we!

chrisandmichellemoo Wed 03-Nov-10 13:52:08

Hi guys, my wife and I live in Tavistock with our little boy (nearly 5) and have one more on the way in January. We are committed to home education and would like to meet with more other like minded people.
We are members of the Tamar Valley Home Education Group and would like to join other local groups too. If anyone fancies meeting up or can let us know any meets in Plymouth and surround we would be grateful. Our email is chrisjohn@lavabit.com
Thanks
Michelle and Chris

bloggs10 Sat 26-Feb-11 14:33:11

Hi,

Information can be found here

http://curriculumisnotcompulsory.wordpress.com/

bloggs10 Sat 26-Feb-11 14:52:14

or here for an easy link curriculumisnotcompulsory.wordpress.com/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now