I am looking for a driving school in Portsmouth, please help

(1 Post)
GHouse Fri 20-May-16 15:04:54

I'm looking for a good driving school in Portsmouth. I hold a driving licence from another country and have experience driving (right-hand traffic only) but never drove here in the UK where I relocated around 5 years ago.

I tried to look on the internet but there were so many choices I felt lost. This is why I decided to ask here.

I'd really appreciate if anyone could point out a good and affordable driving school in Portsmouth (covering the Old Portsmouth/ Portsmouth/ Southsea) areas. Also, if anyone has had the same experience, please share (did you find changing to driving on the left-hand manageable?).

I haven't driven at all for the past 5 yrs or so and I'm a bit concerned about my old right-hand traffic driving habit interfering with my learning. I also don't know if I've kept my driving abilities or not.

Should I start from scratch or is it better to have a few sessions only? For the record, I've already passed my theory test and I want to have my driving licence as soon as possible.

Thanks for your help!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now