Local Talk

Any mums to be 2011 that live in and around portsmouth

(6 Posts)
lisag2510 Tue 27-Jul-10 18:35:33

Hi im Lisa (28) living in fareham, I am a sahm to my little boy who is 15 months and am also 14 weeks pregnant. Hoping to meet some other mums to be that live in the area. x

mumbar Tue 03-Aug-10 17:03:49

Oh lisa not a mum to be but I live in the Fareham area with ds nearly 6 and have his ols car garage (elc with lights) and a little tykes sit in and ride car to give away if your interested for your older one??

loubel74 Sat 19-Feb-11 11:04:35

am in portsmouth and still awaiting the arrival of my little boy who is now 10 days late...nightmare...hopefully being induced mon.but been warned this may not happen as there are a lot of babies out there all unwilling to be born...lol

come and join us here: www.mumsnet.com/Talk/local_portsmouth_isle_of_wigh t/1039860-A-warm-welcome-to-anybody-in-Hampshire-a nd-Isle-of we have a meet up this Friday coming 11am at Gosport monkey bizness

Hollibobs Tue 08-Mar-11 19:25:02

I'm Holly, I live in Hilsea. I have a 1 year old daughter.
x

bibblebubble Sun 13-Mar-11 19:17:47

Hi,
I am not pregnant but have an 18month old daughter but I also teach Baby Massage and Baby Yoga in Titchfield and Fareham. my website is www.bibblebubble.com if you are interested. The courses are great to meet new mums.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now