Local Talk

Hello to anyone on the Isle of Wight!

(5 Posts)
Idlegirl83 Sun 12-Dec-10 21:06:40

Hi, I'm just wondering there's anyone also from the island on here - found some old threads but thought I'd start a new one smile
I'm currently 16+3 pregnant with 1st child and thinking I should give my non pregnant friends a break and find some like-minded people to chat pregnancy etc with!

Hi sorry not on isle of wight but there are a bunch of people on here from Portsmouth Fareham Gosport areas www.mumsnet.com/Talk/local_portsmouth_isle_of_wigh t/1039860-A-warm-welcome-to-anybody-in-Hampshire-a nd-Isle-of and I can say they have been amazing support

Hi, I am on the island, but have older DCs.

Where abouts are you? There are some good mum and baby groups that would welcome you while you are pregnant.

Idlegirl83 Tue 14-Dec-10 20:03:16

Hi positiveattitude, I'm near ventnor but i work in Newport. Didn't know you could go to groups before birth! Can you recommend any friendly ones? Where a bouts on the island are you? X

I am in Newport. I will have a chat with my friends who have babies and toddlers and speak with them about which ones are good at the moment. DO you want a group in Ventnor? If so, I have a friend with a toddler and now pregnant again who lives in Niton, so I can find out what she does out that way. I know of a few in Newport. The one at the church at the top of the town is really good and they definitely welcome pregnant mums.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now