Local Talk

Mummy Friends Wanted

(5 Posts)
Hollibobs Tue 08-Mar-11 19:21:59

Hi,
My name is Holly and I have a 1 year old daughter called Lydia. We live in Hilsea and are looking for other mums and babies to have fun with.
I am also looking for any recommendations on toddler groups in the area on Mon or Fri. I have been before but struggled to get anyone to actually talk to me, maybe I'm too shy!
Any tips?
Thanks
Holly
x

Islasmamma Sun 24-Apr-11 21:54:45

Hi Holly,

My name is Donna and I too live in Hilsea! I have a 3 month daughter called Isla. I've only just joined Mumsnet this evening because I am a bit shy and thought I would be just fine with all my friends that already have babies but now I'm finding that I would like to meet some new mums so thought I would be brave and join!

Have you found any baby/toddler groups in the area?

Hope to hear from you
Donna x

fatheadsgirl Tue 26-Apr-11 09:21:20

Hi!

Im Dani and I have a 4 year old little girl and live in Southsea/Fratton. Know thats not the same as you two but I'm here too! smile

Dani x

Hi Islasmamma Hollibobs and Fatheadsgirl welcome to you all if you join us here http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/local_portsmouth_isle_of_wight/1039860-A-warm-welcome-to-anybody-in-Hampshire-and-Isle-of we will keep you updated. I am also keen to meet you all inbox me if you want to arrange meeting up. Dani you must be very near me.

Hi Islasmamma Hollibobs and Fatheadsgirl welcome to you all if you join us here www.mumsnet.com/Talk/local_portsmouth_isle_of_wight/1039860-A-warm-welcome-to-anybody-in-Hampshire-and-Isle-of we will keep you updated. I am also keen to meet you all inbox me if you want to arrange meeting up. Dani you must be very near me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now