Local Talk

PETERSFIELD MUMS

(4 Posts)
mumandteacher Sun 20-Jul-08 21:13:34

I am a working mum in Petersfield and am finding it hard to meet some people as my day off is a friday, when there are no toddler groups on (that I've found anyway)!!

Is there any one else out there with kids of similar ages (1 1/2 or 3)

PomsMum Tue 12-Aug-08 15:39:27

Hi, I too am in Petersfield and I'm not sure there are many Mumsnetters here, my girls are 3.5 and 2. Are you new to the area, I've been here for 6 years and am only just really beginning to meet mums through playgroup.

Have you tried Friday mornings at The Triangle Centre in Liss? (Can't remember what the group is called) Only termtime though so no use currently? Swimming lessons at The Taro are a good way to meet people as well - Friday mornings.

I'll put a watch on the thread, lt me know if you want to make contact.

Auds123 Sun 18-Nov-12 11:32:21

Hiya, you can or should be able to get info from your local children's centre regarding groups. I think for Petersfield it is the Heath Children 01730 269663 heath@actionforchildren.org.uk ... They key even have groups there too ... Hope this helps x

Auds123 Sun 18-Nov-12 11:34:56

Hiya, you can or should be able to get info from your local children's centre regarding groups. I think for Petersfield it is the Heath Children 01730 269663 heath@actionforchildren.org.uk ... They may even have groups there too ... Hope this helps x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now