Is Anybody out there?

(5 Posts)
ProdigalCrunch Tue 18-Feb-14 09:13:21

This board seems pretty dead, but on the off chance...

I'm just south of Machynlleth. Would love to meet up for a paned some time if anyone fancied it smile

Feel free to pm me (I'll try to remember to check back here, but I may forget).

Even if you're seeing this two year's later smile drop me a message, you never know!

Caro500 Tue 18-Feb-14 21:11:09

There is no local Editor for these pages, as far as i know, email MNHQ and ask, it could be you!

ProdigalCrunch Wed 19-Feb-14 14:18:49

Thanks Caro smile

harrasedmom Sat 25-Jul-15 20:08:23

We are moving to near Montgomery/Abermule mid wales in the next couple of months. My son is 2.5yrs old and would be really interested to try and meet sme new friends for my boy..........and me :D Is there any mothers and toddlers group near buy?

juliefinchy Sun 17-Jul-16 11:19:00

Hi Harrassedmom

I have just started seriously looking on Mumsnet as a soure of information and support and am disappointed about the lack of activity on here for mid Wales. You may be living here already by now. I have been a resident of Newtown for about 6 years having moved from Cornwall, and have a 5 year old girl at the local school. If you still need any information or advise about the area let me know happy to help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now