Local Talk

Childminder with Vacancies in Bamber Bridge/Hoghton area

(1 Post)
PitterPatterChildminding Sat 07-Apr-12 21:57:19

My name is Fay and I am an Ofsted registered childminder.

I am 35 years old and live on Brindle Road in Bamber Bridge (close to the Hospital Inn) with my husband and four young children. I have a language degree and worked as an International Sales and Marketing Manager until my first child was born. I have almost seven years childcare experience as a full-time mum and became an Ofsted registered childminder in March 2012. I care deeply for children and aim to provide an excellent service that makes a positive difference to the lives of the children in my care and their families.

I offer home-cooked food, plenty of outdoor play and trips to local parks, toddler groups, libraries, etc. Activities include painting, craft, baking, role play, dressing up, lots of stories and games.

I am registered to look after one other child in the "Birth to 5" age group, in addition to my own two young sons. I am happy to consider full or part-time places for year-round or term-time only care.

For further information, please visit my website:
www.parker1.co.uk/childminding

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now