Local Talk

Anyone near Garstang?

(8 Posts)
mumzyof2 Sun 23-Sep-07 16:45:24

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone is near Garstang? I have plenty of friends, but seem to be ver short of friends with children! And it gets a bit wierd trying to have a normal life, without other mums to talk to.

Pod1 Wed 26-Sep-07 09:08:04

Hi! Not really 'near' as I'm in Fulwood, but I do venture to Garstang every 6 months to visit the dentist! grin

mumzyof2 Thu 27-Sep-07 10:22:32

Thats a long way for a dentist! Just looking or other younger mums really, all my friends are childless! sad

moopymoo Sun 14-Oct-07 18:48:41

Hello! only just spotted this, really must check more often. yes I am in garstang (well churchtown), have 2 boys aged 3 and 9 , i have a small group of local friends with children , we are a friendly bunch, you would be very welcome to join us at park or coffee. let me know!

silver28 Tue 04-Dec-07 12:39:55

Hi, I live in Pilling (used to live in garstang but houses are cheaper in Pilling!). I've no children yet, but am 5 months pregnant (due 8 April). I'm youngish (well 28, but i still feel very young!).

Pod1 Wed 26-Dec-07 20:53:50

I'm not quite on the scrap heap yet you know! I have friends in their teens and their forties. Age is irrelevant really.

Hi, im donna. 21 nearly 22. i have 2 kids, Sophie is 17months and Connors 4months tomorrow. Im from Preston, Plungy area. I hardly get out and would like too sometimes as it gets very boring stopping in house all the time.
If anyone wants to chat then drop me a line.
xxxx

flubdub Mon 27-Jul-09 18:18:38

Hi, is anyone still on here? It was a while ago now. Im the OP, but chaged my name!

Anyone fancy a meet?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now