Local Talk

Any Spanish speakers?

(3 Posts)
MARPSJR Thu 21-Jul-11 17:48:57

I have a little boy of 3 months and we are a bilingual English/Spanish family looking for other families interested in promoting the Spanish language to their children. We live in Wokingham and recently moved back to this area at the start of the year.

It would be great to hear of any groups or people out there interested in meeting up. If we had enough numbers it would be great to form a little playgroup.

GRACIAS!!!!

Valdeeves Sun 04-Mar-12 22:27:31

Hi - I live in Newbury but don't mind travelling - I'm not bilingual but my husbands first language is Spanish so we are trying to teach our two year old.
My Spanish is getting there but my conversational skills are weak but I can understand is spoken to very slowly?
Would love to help make a playgroup - maybe somewhere in between?

Margemummy Thu 19-Jul-12 07:43:21

Hello there! We are an English-latinoamerican family living in Newbury, we have a 7 month old baby girl, I speak to her in spanish, my husband in English but we know very soon she will need to practice not only with mummy. I am looking for a play group where she can have fun and practice her Spanish too! I don't mind travelling either.
thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now