Local Talk

Childminder available in Caversham area

(2 Posts)
Lucy025 Wed 29-Feb-12 14:59:31

Hi there mums and dads,

I am a childminder in Caversham, and I have vaccancies for part time or full time child care, and after schoolers, I also have a vacancy for an under 1 aswell.

I have a play room especially for the children and it is full of toys, books, puzzles and games for the children to enjoy and play with. I like to have a home from home environment with the children in my care and I always want them to feel safe, secure and welcome in my setting.

I offer a range of age suitable activities on a day to day basis for all the children to join in and enjoy. We go out everyday to different places whether it be a walk down the river to feed the ducks, or to the mad house, toddler groups or children centres.

I can offer breakfast, lunch and dinner for you child, or you can bring their own food for me to warm up and serve, which ever wrks best.

I like to be able to fit in and work with you and your family in the best possible way.

I look forward to hearing from you and your little ones. Email me or call or text me on 07833107991.

Lucy025 Wed 29-Feb-12 14:59:58

Oh forgot to put my email on - lucy_stark@hotmail.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now