Local Talk

Moving to. Tilehurst with my 4 year old son 27th but don't know anyone would love to meet new friends

(1 Post)
Traceycn Tue 02-Jul-13 06:11:47

Hi my name is Tracey I'm moving to tilehurst with my four year old son calllum. We are moving from Rochdale up north to down there on 27th July. I start my new job as a support worker in the avenue school and my son starts school for the first time in Westwood farm infant school. We really don't know anyone in the area the only person we know is my boyfriend who lives in Windsor. It's exciting to move but nervous too as we don't know anyone. We will be moving 27th July so we have a month to settle in before we both start our new schools. It would be so nice if we could start baking friends now so when we get down there we will know people and be able too meet up and do stuff and feel more comfortable . So anyone in the area wanting to help us settle in and make friends please let me know. Lo

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now