Local Talk

DOES ANYONE WANT A LOVELY NANNY TO SHARE, THATCHAM/NEWBURY

(6 Posts)
suzieanchloe Wed 10-Sep-08 15:03:42

Hi my name is suzie and i have been a nanny for the past 8 years and im looking to go back to work after taking some time out to be a mum. I have found a family to begin working for caring for their lovely daughter 22 months old. We are looking for another playmate(S) for our girls! (my 14 month old daughter will be coming to work with me as the girls get on great) I will be working mon- fri 8-6. We are looking for another family so that the childcare costs will be shared between the two families. I have a nneb qualification, crb police check, first aid certificate, clean driving licence and my own car. Im a very loving person who loves cuddles. I like to take children to toddler groups, swimming, walks in the park, tumble tots etc. At home i like to cook healthy meals (im a fan of annibel karmel), read stories, sing, play games and most of all have fun. Im a positive person with a good sense of humor. Would love to hear you if you are looking for some lovely chld care for your little ones.
thanks
suzie and chloe x

Jungli Tue 31-Mar-09 10:57:36

I know that you posted this some time ago but please let me know what you current situation is, i am in greenham, newbury

mumtojosh Fri 08-May-09 17:48:04

I have a nanny who we are looking to share with a family with 1 child and we live in Greenham, Newbury. Please let me know if you'd like to discuss this.

smileitssunny Sun 11-Dec-11 20:48:44

Any one else nearby in a similar situation?

Bigglewinkle Mon 09-Jan-12 10:16:42

Yes, I'm looking for a nanny, possibly to share. I'm based in Newbury and have 2 children (2.9 DS and 9mo DD)

ContentedChildcare Wed 11-Jan-12 10:07:33

I have a family in Aldworth, Berkshire looking for a nanny share for their 1 year old son in April 2012. They are happy for their son to go to the other's house or for them to come to theirs. hours around 8-6pm. Any one who is interested please get in touch!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now