Local Talk

Childminder / Nanny share in South Woodford

(4 Posts)
whatever1 Fri 03-Feb-12 19:28:36

Hello,

We're relocating to South Woodford from Kennington Oval. I'm not sure exactly when as it depends on the conveyancing process with the properties, but probably in 8-16 weeks.

I need to find a replacement childminder / nanny share for my lovely 2 year old son; he has been with his current childminder 3 days a week since he was 13 months old and absolutely loves it.

I'll need childcare from 8-6 on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays. We'll be living in Chelmsford Road.

If anyone has any recommendations then please let me know!

Thanks,

Susie (please excuse my random nickname I set up my account a long long time ago and can't work out how to change it!).

KCD74 Fri 02-Mar-12 20:35:22

i have a wonderful childminder in woodford green / south woodford... she has had both my girls since they were 6 months old (now almost 3 and almost 1). i can't recommend her highly enough.

kelsey ;)

Meggycando Sat 31-Mar-12 07:01:26

Hi kelsey
Could you pass on her details to please?
I am looking to return to work and really can't get my head around sending my little boy to nursery.
Thanks
Mary

voleinahole Sun 22-Jul-12 18:11:01

Very late in the day but we also live in Chelmsford Road South Woodford and are looking for a nanny Thursday and Friday if you are interested in a nanny share and are still looking?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now