Local Talk

Looking for mummy friends e18 area

(11 Posts)
sv1987 Thu 01-Mar-12 21:00:27

hi there I'm new to this i have a month old bubba girl born @whipps been living in south woodford a year now ,would love to meet new mummys local to me, weather just to share advice, have a walk, grab coffee or have a chat.

smile
Regards

0nions Sun 04-Mar-12 10:15:40

Hi,

We've been living in South Woodford for 2 months now, so I'm still trying to find my feet with everything too smile I am mum to an 8 month old and a 2 year old, both girls. It would be nice to have people to meet up with for all of the above!

I met a mum the other day who told me about "Heydiddlediddle", a playgroup at the methodist church, on Thursdays at 10.30-11.15, which might be nice for you to take your little one to. I haven't managed to go yet, so can't tell you what it's like!

I hope you're well and enjoying your little one smile

Regards

sv1987 Mon 05-Mar-12 01:22:47

Hey , aww thank you for your reply,Bless 2 little ones under 2 hats off to you!! Must be hard work :/ I'll try to go there, if you like I can add you on Facebook so we can chat I'm new to these mums site don't really know how to go about it.smile I tend to walk towards eagles pond in wanstead on a sunny day it's lovely besides I want to get back in shape.

Regards smile

PuppyandWillow Mon 05-Mar-12 17:46:23

hello!! I also live in SW and have a baby girl of 10 weeks, I want to start meeting more mums in the area. If you would like to arrange a meet up then please get in touch.

smile

sv1987 Tue 06-Mar-12 19:55:04

Hi , aww would be great I'm new to these site not sure how it works, perhaps when the weather is bit better smile what part of sw you live in? I'm near prezzo and funky mojos I tend to go walking to eagles pond as it's so luvly there and it's a good work out .

I'm saiva by the way and my lil ones Isabella

PuppyandWillow Wed 14-Mar-12 13:14:30

Hello Saiva

I am very new to this site too and not sure how this works either! Sorry for the late reply. I live very close to Churchfields School which is also very close to Funky Mojos. My name is Amanda and my little girl's name is Willow. She is almost 12 weeks old.

I would love to join you for a walk one day, im always up for a bit of exercise.

Would one day next week suit you? We could meet outside the Library or something?

Best wishes
Amanda

jksd Thu 15-Mar-12 23:37:33

Hi have twins would be nice to meet up with other mums for coffee food. We could arrange get together in one of the many restaurants/ cafes on main shopping area?

sv1987 Fri 16-Mar-12 21:38:45

Hiya

Thank you for a reply I'm sorry I'm late in replying I live on Buckingham road not so far smile course would love to join yourself and willow (what a pretty name! ) yes the library would be great I have Facebook or if you like my number?? 07507907346 smile I'm usually free Monday to Friday i take bella out for walk between 11-12 trying to get her into a routine must say it's hard work haha, anyhow let me know which day is good for you

Happy early mothers day smile

Saiva

Spiltmilk Wed 21-Mar-12 21:48:10

Hey has anyone met up? I have a six week old and live in Woodford ; would be good to meet some other mums!

sv1987 Fri 23-Mar-12 17:37:41

No still waiting for replies when are you free to meet just give me a time and place is south woodford acessable for you?

Regards

Meggycando Thu 29-Mar-12 03:58:14

Hi i live in SW and have an 18 month little boy. I have tried a lot of classes in the area, some good some not so good. Heydiddledidle is a lovely class but the best one i found for new borns was babysensory at the scouts hall behind SW library/ health clinic and great for meeting new mums, i took Tedi there from 6 weeks.
Enjoy these early days, when they start moving everything changes (tedi started walking at 9 1/2 months)
Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now