Local Talk

Epping activities for a 2 year old with newborn in tow!

(3 Posts)
Martyn82 Tue 01-May-12 02:02:32

well today is my due day for my second chld (hurry up little man!), my daughter is 2 and I recently moved to Epping. I am hoping someone can advise me of some local-ish clubs/groups/sessions that are good to take both my children too, once I'm up and about again after the birth?

Would love something to keep her entertained for a couple of hours (and hopefully wear her out!), that I can take baby along to as well. Doesn't have to be free and I can travel too, so all suggestions welcome please!

Thanks so much x

Celia9 Fri 01-Jun-12 09:59:44

Hi there, I've also just moved to Epping and have a 7 month old baby daughter. I am now working out the local baby groups, now that most of the boxes are unpacked and I finally have a moment to look into things. I can let you know what I find and in the meantime I'm trying to meet more mums locally, so do let me know if you fancy a coffee or something - not sure if you already have local friends or not ...

curlyLJ Fri 15-Jun-12 18:32:49

Have you got an info leaflet for Brambles Children's Centre? I think they are based in Epping Library, but sessions are run in various locations...I'm sure there would be something that would be appropriate for both DCs.

I am also looking to meet up with other mums for coffee or organised activities for the children (have a 2yo DD) locally. Can't really seem to find much activity on MN in the Epping area...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now