Local Talk

Ladies, pls help me in resolving a conflict for planning my daughter's birthday

(3 Posts)
Mumtogirl Fri 30-Nov-12 21:10:01

hi all,

My daughter will soon be turning one and I wanted to arrange a nice baby sensory party for her. Since I don't know too many people with babies in that age group and in E18 area do you think it will be a good idea to invite other babies from her nursery? We would like to invite the parents as well to get to know each other...should I hand out invitation to the nursery staff mentioning the plan for the baby sensory party and snacks and drinks for the parents? What do you think the invite should surely highlight?....appreciate any help and advice

Blackpoolheights Sat 01-Dec-12 15:49:39

They do proper parties for one year olds??!
My dd was happy with a cake to mush at home grin

If you want to invite others just send an invite out saying

"babies name would like to invite you to a baby sensory party to celebrate her 1st birthday, snacks and refreshments provided"

absoloutley fine to give them to nursery staff to hand out.

Mumtogirl Sat 01-Dec-12 19:13:29

Hi there.... I don't know much about the one year old party being a FTM myself smile but I know they do baby sensory play for half an hour for birthdays. Just want my DD to be able to see all the lovely photos/videos when she grows up and for us to make us friends as well smile fingers crossed!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now