Local Talk

childminder wanted in Teddington

(5 Posts)
lauratedd Fri 06-Jul-12 19:17:39

Looking for a registered childminder for our 4-yr old daughter, from September to December Mo-Thu 12-6pm and from January to July Mo-Thu 3-6pm. This would be exclusive of school holidays. Must be able to do school pick-ups. Please PM if interested or know a good childminder.

Rosie100 Fri 20-Jul-12 18:13:03

Hi Laura, I'm an Ofsted registered childminder with availability from September. Please feel free to contact me if you'd like more details.Thanks, Rosanne
rosannejsavage@googlemail.com

playgroup Fri 20-Jul-12 20:21:20

I would recommend you contact the school where your child has a place they will have a list of childminders that are attached to the school

scarecrow22 Mon 06-Aug-12 23:55:38

Lauratedd - if, as it sounds, you are in Teddington, I cannot recommend our childminder highly enough. Not sure what availability she has in Sept but a child in her care moved away recently. She does St Mary's & St Peter's pick-ups. PM me if interested at all

Venera Sun 16-Dec-12 22:47:40

Hi scarecrow22, I need a childminder from Jan 2013 for my 4 year old son, collection from Stanley school,m3 days a week, 3.15-4.45pm. Could you let me know your chiLdminders details pls at sholpan.adirbay@yahoo.com. Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now