childminder wanted in Teddington

(5 Posts)
lauratedd Fri 06-Jul-12 19:17:39

Looking for a registered childminder for our 4-yr old daughter, from September to December Mo-Thu 12-6pm and from January to July Mo-Thu 3-6pm. This would be exclusive of school holidays. Must be able to do school pick-ups. Please PM if interested or know a good childminder.

Rosie100 Fri 20-Jul-12 18:13:03

Hi Laura, I'm an Ofsted registered childminder with availability from September. Please feel free to contact me if you'd like more details.Thanks, Rosanne

playgroup Fri 20-Jul-12 20:21:20

I would recommend you contact the school where your child has a place they will have a list of childminders that are attached to the school

scarecrow22 Mon 06-Aug-12 23:55:38

Lauratedd - if, as it sounds, you are in Teddington, I cannot recommend our childminder highly enough. Not sure what availability she has in Sept but a child in her care moved away recently. She does St Mary's & St Peter's pick-ups. PM me if interested at all

Venera Sun 16-Dec-12 22:47:40

Hi scarecrow22, I need a childminder from Jan 2013 for my 4 year old son, collection from Stanley school,m3 days a week, 3.15-4.45pm. Could you let me know your chiLdminders details pls at Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now