Local Talk

Good cleaner in Teddington area

(10 Posts)
dilys4trevor Fri 13-Jul-12 08:39:24

Hi all, My fairly rubbish cleaner has gone on holiday for weeks on end and I am going to use this opportunity to replace her with someone who knows how to clean a floor. Any good recos? Happy to pay alot for a good job every week.

SWEETY Fri 13-Jul-12 15:27:28

Hi.

Ive sent you a private message.

Thanks.

SWEETY Sat 14-Jul-12 12:00:17

Hello again.

Just thought Id let you know that Ive replied to your message you sent me just in case for any reason you dont get it as a Private message.

Thanks .

Stanrubella Sun 11-Nov-12 16:11:24

Hi there. I just wondered sweety, if you could also recommend for me. I'm also in teddington. Thanks j

Lensbum Fri 23-Nov-12 08:22:37

My cleaner is fabulous!

Works very hard and honestly the best cleaner I have ever had. She has been with us for nearly four years. Completely trust her and she has never missed a day.

Her English isn't great but she is such an experienced cleaner, she knows what to do and just gets on with it. She is the nicest lady too.

We live in Teddington but she works all over West London.

Pm if you would like her deets!

leannie1 Fri 30-Nov-12 18:26:19

Hi, I'm really interested in finding a cleaner in the Teddington area too. If anyone had any details could they send them to me too? Thank you

Tedd12 Mon 17-Dec-12 14:49:30

Hi guys,

We are looking for a cleaner in Tedd as well (possibly one that babysits but not essential), would you mind sending me through recommendations please, new to the area so not quite sure!

KatherineH66HiImNew Tue 18-Dec-12 13:58:25

Hello, sorry to hijack but I
would also be grateful for PMs recommending good cleaners covering Twickenham. Think it's time to call it a day with our current agency.

Emted Mon 31-Dec-12 15:52:11

Hi there

Just moved to teddington and managed to get a cleaner but shes moving end Jan ( not so handy as due 1st baby feb 11th). Any recommendations please let me know . Thanks

PegWuffington Wed 09-Jan-13 22:15:56

We've used MollyMaid for the last couple of years and have been happy with the service so far...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now