Local Talk

Registration to sell at next Nearly New sale now open!

(11 Posts)
RichmondNCT Thu 26-Jul-12 23:38:57

If you want to sell at our next sale on 22nd September you can register online here: http://www.nct.org.uk/branches/richmond/nearly-new-sale-sellers-information-and-registration-september-2012

And if you're a shopper there's a listing in local event listings.

RichmondNCT Fri 27-Jul-12 11:33:18

We still have spaces but they are going steadily. Did we mention Lindsay our sale coordinator is up for a national award because of the brilliant job she does running the sale? No? Well she is grin

<runs>

RichmondNCT Thu 06-Sep-12 16:38:47

Registration is closing at midnight tomorrow night. If you want to sell please go to www.nct.org.uk/branches/richmond/nearly-new-sale-sellers-information-and-registration-september-2012

It's all for a good cause and you'll get a bit of extra space!

RichmondNCT Fri 07-Sep-12 13:37:10

Hurry hurry! You have until midnight

Kewcumber Fri 07-Sep-12 13:38:17

Is it one of those where someone else can sell for you for a commission. I've had a clear out and need to shift some stuff but probably not enough for a table.

Kewcumber Fri 07-Sep-12 13:39:34

actually - where is it?

RichmondNCT Sat 08-Sep-12 11:46:31

It's at the Barn Church in Kew on 22nd September. There's an event listing on the right of the page with more info.

It's not table top so you can sell just a few bits or loads without paying a hefty upfront fee you might not see again (and you're more likely to sell your stuff because shoppers can find it). Registration is £5 and includes your labels and all admin costs and then you pay a commission on anything that sells. If you volunteer in some capacity it's 25%. If you just want to leave your labelled items and go it's 35%.

Online registration has now closed (it's a fancy pants automated thingy) but if you email nnsrichmond@hotmail.co.uk I don't think the last sellers packs have been processed so we could probably squeeze one more in smile

RichmondNCT Sat 08-Sep-12 12:15:40

Actually I may be able to open the online registration for an extra day. I'll make a couple of phone calls and come back and post if I can re-open it.

RichmondNCT Sat 08-Sep-12 15:48:23

I've managed to extend the online registration until midnight tomorrow (9th September). If you'd like to register as a seller of get more information please visit www.nct.org.uk/branches/richmond/nearly-new-sale-sellers-information-and-registration-september-2012

RichmondNCT Sun 09-Sep-12 16:37:27

Last chance to get rid of that buggy, cot, toys and games etc etc that are cluttering up your place in the greenest, most cost effective and hassle-free way possible and still make some money for you and charity!

Registration closes at 23:59:59 tonight!

RichmondNCT Sun 09-Sep-12 21:49:49

Just over 2 hours to go! Hurry hurry hurry!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now