Local Talk

Local architects?

(2 Posts)
lamandler Wed 08-Aug-12 23:11:15

We are about to complete on a house in TW1 which needs an overhaul - thinking of investing in an architect to help us plan it all properly. Has anyone good local recommendations? Someone with a contemporary style, working with reasonably small budgets and Victorian terraces?
Thanks in advance

SophieBatesArchitect Fri 05-Apr-13 11:53:52

I imagine you may have already found someone but I might be able to help you.

I am an RIBA registered architect based in North Kingston. I have over 10 years experience and client references on my website www.sophiebates.com.

I would be more than happy to come and meet you. I offer a highly professional service and can also not just provide you with ideas and drawings for permissions but help with selection of builders and running of the project on site if you require. I can also offer interior design for kitchens, bathrooms,lighting and any joinery. My phone number is 07725 501683 or email sophie@sophiebates.com - please let me know if I can be of any help. I am not VAT registered and offer great value of service.

example of local refurbishment:
www.sophiebates.com/projects/residential/kenmare-nest-house

example of extension, conservatory and basement extension:
www.sophiebates.com/news/planning-permission-gained-for-a-contemporary-basement/

If you have found someone I imagine you may be knee high in cement by now - if so - good luck with the build.
Best wishes
Sophie Bates

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now