Local Talk

Birthday party for 3 year old

(4 Posts)
keely79 Mon 20-Aug-12 12:29:21

Trying to organise my daughter's birthday party in October. Looking at around 20 kids probably (once invite her new classmates from nursery). Any bright ideas? Would like it to be as stress free as possible but don't really want to shell out more than around £250. We're in East Sheen.

Ktay Mon 20-Aug-12 19:43:07

Bit of a trek but would you go to twickenham? Orleans park school (and also whitton academy) has a mini soft play area set up in its gym (bouncy castle, inflatable slide, plastic slide and small climbing frame) that it hires out for (I think)£150 for 2h including use of another room for a party tea (which you would have to sort).

Or lollipop club at London welsh rugby club on kew rd in Richmond?

nata1982 Wed 29-Aug-12 23:20:09

Hi, my sons birthday party last year was done by Ana who does Pinxie Music Class, it was at vernon hall and he arranged everything for us food, cake, decorations, she did a half hr music session then we went into the main hall where all toys were set up, it was great! Or just rent a hall all saints church have a hall that is fairly reasonable or Sheen Sports Centre with the bouncy castle.

keely79 Tue 11-Sep-12 09:03:58

Thanks for the suggestions. We have opted for Putney Leisure Centre.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now