Local Talk

Spanish playgroups on Saturdays in Twickenham/Richmond area?

(3 Posts)
Judez99 Tue 18-Sep-12 16:44:28

Hello, I posted this on the main language/bilingual thread but didn't have much luck. Just wondering if anyone knew of any Spanish-speaking playgroups in the TW area on a Saturday - we want DS (2yr) to grow up bilingual in English/Spanish as DH is Colombian and only speaks Spanish to him, but works outside London so DS doesn't have enough exposure to it. I thought a weekend playgroup might be an option - I work full-time so couldn't take him weekdays.

If anyone knows of any, I'd be glad to hear about them!

Many thanks.

ceeveebee Sun 23-Sep-12 21:12:29

Hi
I just got an email from For Sanity's Sake, which had details of a spanish club in Barnes. Not sure if its exactly what you are looking for though

www.forsanityssake.com/profiles/blogs/saturday-spanish-club-the-perfect-introduction-for-3-5-year-olds

JB22 Fri 05-Oct-12 21:49:12

Hello, not sure if this is quite right either, but I saw a notice for a Saturday morning Spanish class on Twickenham Green. I think it was at the Holy Trinity church. The details were on the notice board outside Arthur's on Twickenham Green. Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now