Local Talk

head suspension Queens

(5 Posts)
Chitalker Mon 22-Oct-12 16:05:26

Happened upon your info (or lack of) with alarm! Seems our local CofE school has 'won' your suspended head. Alarm bells ringing ... already probs arising and she's not been there a year yet!! How sad, our little school always had such a good and happy reputation - rumours racing far and wide. Hope they won't lead to ruination of local kids' education. Shame no-one either can allay everyone's fears or tell the truth about head's history.

Johnny55 Wed 14-Nov-12 14:29:27

I agree, have you children at the school?

NorthSheenisNice Wed 14-Nov-12 14:38:39

tell the truth about head's history - I doubt they are able to its probably confidential and presumably isn;t serious enough to prevent her working as a head elsewhere as she owuld have required a reference.

Judge her on her current performance not what rumours you have heard.

Johnny55 Thu 15-Nov-12 16:53:52

Wouldn't that be nice if true. Who knows, just a shame that current performance leaves a lot to be desired...hence the concern...

NorthSheenisNice Thu 15-Nov-12 21:05:14

just a shame that current performance leaves a lot to be desired... well thats an understandable concern but presumably she has only been there since the beginning of term? It seems very early to me but then I don;t know what the specific concerns are.

We had a new head when DS started reception and there was lots on mutterings about him not being as good as the old head, it wore off after a year but to be fair there were no specific concerns about him.

I live very locally to Queens and have friends with DC's there - haven't heard any specific rumours about her.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now