Local Talk

Hello need advice on whitton primary schools nelson primary school and chase bridge primary school

(6 Posts)
Fizzypop001 Fri 02-Nov-12 20:28:38

Hello my dd is starting primary school next year and I'm really interested in these two primary a schools nelson primary school in whitton and chase bridge primary would be really happy to hear what parents that children attend these schools have to say about it and would also like to hear what locals have to say as well

Fizzypop001 Sat 03-Nov-12 20:05:23

Anyone?

gegs73 Sun 04-Nov-12 18:42:04

Hi - I know a good few people with children at Chase Bridge and they only have good things to say about it. They have done a lot of building work recently which should be completed soon and will update the buildings. I have children at another local school and the brilliant thing I see about Chase Bridge is that it has so much land and playing fields. Pretty rare around here!

Fizzypop001 Sun 04-Nov-12 21:00:08

Thank you so much have heard quite a few good things about chase bridge but have not heard anything about nelson do you know anything about that school

gegs73 Mon 05-Nov-12 12:26:25

I don't know anything about Nelson but have never heard anything bad. I think Chase Bridge is the most popular out of the two but that could have been due to the fact it linked to Orleans for secondary (links have now gone).

Fizzypop001 Mon 05-Nov-12 15:48:44

Thanks for that information will have look around both but found out very useful information thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now