Local Talk

Mums to be due March/April 2013

(6 Posts)
Chloemarie Wed 07-Nov-12 02:37:02

Hi,

Just thought I would see if there was any other expectant mums in the area due similar time to me.

I'm due April 8th it's my first baby. I live in Twickenham moved here with my Husband 2 years ago.I'm 28, Most my friends do not have children or live out the area so hoping to find some other mums to join me on this exciting road and enjoy coffee and a G&T when the time comes round again.

Chloe x

Emted Mon 31-Dec-12 15:49:27

Hi there

I have just moved to teddington . Looking to meet up with any mums to be . I'm due 11th feb first baby too. (not too long!!) .

Emma x

KatherineH66HiImNew Tue 01-Jan-13 11:35:20

I can really recommend the postnatal course run by the health visitors/nursery nurses. I went on one at St. John's clinic on oak lane in twick - think they may have since moved tho? Content was of variable usefulness but I met some lovely local mums. All the best with your imminent arrivals!

LoopyLay Wed 02-Jan-13 02:53:33

Hi,

I've just booked feb course with teddington midwives.

Feb not long to go at all, exciting times.

Hope all going well with pregnancy, I feel it's going do quickly and I still have soo much to do!:-)

LoopyLay Wed 02-Jan-13 02:59:58

Just realised somehow I have a different name on reply to post Chloe x

Emted Tue 08-Jan-13 16:06:38

Hi There

I thought this site would somehow send me emails to notify of posts but obviously not . I have heard the teddington midwives is really good. We are doing NCT already so decided not to do both. Let me know if you want to meet up for coffee . I finish for mat leave at the end of this week !!

Emma

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now