Local Talk

Coffee and chat in St Margarets/Twickenham area? Mums-to -be or new mums?

(13 Posts)
jen1422 Mon 28-Jan-13 09:20:28

My baby is due on 5th April 2013 and have had to start maternity leave early due to SPD. Already feeling quite bored and isolated so would love to chat to or meet-up for coffee with any local mums-to -be also on maternity leave or new mums in the area.

JonquilleTW Tue 29-Jan-13 14:36:16

Hello Jen,

I am afraid I am not a new mum anymore with mine going to nursery. But there are antenatal courses in Welcare centre just opposite Twickenham Green. Check it out here or give them a call, you will be surprised smile
local.mumsnet.com/richmond-upon-thames/childrens-centres/84367-welcares-richmond-centre

SunshineMoonlight Wed 30-Jan-13 22:14:41

Hi Jen,
My baby is due 7th April 2013 and I also live in St Mags! I am still working but work freelance since having my first baby so have some spare time while he is in nursery and will then have lots of spare time when baby no 2 comes along! Would be great to catch up for a coffee. Charlotte

Emted Thu 31-Jan-13 10:12:33

Hi Jen

My baby is due the 11th feb so am on maternity leave
at the moment . Let me know if you want to go for a coffee . Emma

JonquilleTW Thu 31-Jan-13 10:47:40

Hello Jen and Emma.
I was thinking if you could become a local ambassadors. There v is a free Dodo pad for those who sign up until 4 th Feb. and we could organise an official MN meet up this week or next. Here is more info from MNHQ on that.
http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/site_stuff/1670613-Fancy-organising-some-local-MN-Meet-ups-Free-Dodo-Pad-stationery-for-anyone-who-wants-to-become-a-Local-Ambassador-in-the-next-week?msgid=36952626#36952626

Your local editor is willing to help and be by your sides while we sip coffee, tea or whatever you would like wink brew wine biscuit biscuit

jen1422 Thu 31-Jan-13 16:06:53

Hi Charlotte and Emma,
Thanks for the replies, it would be great to meet for a coffee and chat. I'm free most weekdays and could meet in St Mags, Twickenham or Richmond, just let me know what is best for you.
Jen

Emted Mon 04-Feb-13 10:18:50

Hi Jen

Twickenham would be best for me . Do you know how
to send a private message then I can just give you my mob number !!

Tozzle Wed 06-Feb-13 20:41:45

Jen and others, hi, I'm having DC2 (surprise) mid April ELCS c 15/4). Have a DD of 2y 1m.
Currently working 4 days but on mat leave from March 22 and interested to join you for coffee if you guys are meeting.
Good luck & maybe meet you next month

Tozzle Wed 06-Feb-13 20:43:08

I'm in Teddy, but Strawberry Hill end so Twick/St Margaret's short walk

JonquilleTW Tue 02-Apr-13 23:56:18

How did you get on with meeting up? And I see some of you had a baby already, congrats. And others are close to have, wishing you all a smooth birth, being healthy mum and get a healthy baby smile

JonquilleTW Tue 09-Apr-13 21:41:16

Hi,

I know it is not in St Margarets but Richmond station is not far.
Come and join us for healthy treats and a chat with fellow local mums and mums to be.
local.mumsnet.com/richmond-upon-thames/group-meet-ups/richmond

JonquilleTW Thu 18-Apr-13 11:18:16

Hi,
We are having a meet-up next week.
Come and join us for cultural, social and play time.
local.mumsnet.com/richmond-upon-thames/group-meet-ups/twickenhamst-margarets

helterskelter99 Tue 30-Apr-13 07:16:22

Check out the nct Twickenham Facebook page
The meet on the 1st Tues of the month at 10am at South street cafe - fab cakes & ice cream https://www.facebook.com/southstreet.isleworth?filter=3

I also walk to their Fri baby & bump group at St Johns community centre in Isleworth

The children's centre in Worple rd has a range of activities which are good too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now