Local Talk

Any mums wants to meet up in st margarets Richmond or twickenham area?

(15 Posts)
Lynnfher Tue 12-Feb-13 22:23:56

Hi I used to live in Chiswick, a few months ago we have moved to St Margarets and we don't know anyone surround this area, I am 30 years old, my Ds is 31 months and my second baby will due in April, it would be nice to meet up with other mums in this area for coffee, a walk or play dates, looking forward to hearing from you.

Lollingtons Fri 15-Feb-13 17:13:54

Hello.... We've just moved back to the area from Oxfordshire, and I'm in the same boat!

2 doggies, DS is 17m and 26..... Email me if you fancy a nice walk or coffee. Lauramorris at me dot com
X

JonquilleTW Mon 18-Feb-13 22:28:57

Hello,
We used to live in St Margaret's and now are in Twickers (yeah far). I can organise an official Twickenham meet up this week, sometime 10.30 or 11 ish at Crafty Kidz? At Pottery cafe in St Marg? Or Ham house trail? We will just take a ferry to the other side? Or just a cuppa, playground? What day and where would ou like? Even three of us are a crowd with our little ones ;)

JonquilleTW Thu 18-Apr-13 11:20:29

Hi,

We are having a meet-up next week.
Would you like to join?
local.mumsnet.com/richmond-upon-thames/group-meet-ups/twickenhamst-margarets

zoe55 Sun 23-Jun-13 17:34:13

Hi, if its not too late I would love to meet up with other local mums. We moved to Teddington around 8 months ago and I've struggled to make friends with other mums. My son is 3 and baby no.2 is due in October.

Keep me posted on when the next meet up please xx

JonquilleTW Tue 25-Jun-13 13:14:27

Hello everybody,

Hope you are all well and enjoying the sunshine today smile
I have organised a meet up this Friday. As my one is not going to school this Friday. And by the looks of it most of the schools are closed.

So let us take this opportunity and meet up at Petersham Playground of Richmond park. Just come with your kids and a packed lunch so we will have al-fresco dining while the little ones will enjoy the playground or make castles in a sand-pit. SO just turn-up to enjoy a nice company and nobody needs to know your MN name,

I hope the weather stays the same or even gets better.
Here is the link to the meet- up.

local.mumsnet.com/richmond-upon-thames/group-meet-ups/richmond

Take sun screen if it is sunny, or wellies if it is not wink Richmond Park offers a lot to do, so we can go bug hunting, there are some rabbits we can play spotting them and bird watching. Oh well we can come up with many ideas. And I need to get collecting some fresh nettle for body detox too. Do I need to tell more reasons to come
grin

See you all on Friday 28th of June at 1.30 p.m. smile
As they say:
There is no bad weather, but wrong clothes thanks

Bexalfie Fri 28-Jun-13 09:10:00

Hi all,

I'm too a St Mags mum (6month boy) and would love to meet up, however, I'm in Cornwall this week returning tomorrow (Sat). If you arrange another meet up / coffee etc please could you let me know as it'd be great to say hi!

In the meantime, have a fab time today and hopefully you have better weather than Polzeath!

X

sunny9999 Mon 06-Jan-14 12:58:14

Hi all - I realise this is an old thread but I recently moved to the area (teddington) from islington and would also be interested in meeting other local mums. I have a 12 month old DS X

sarah1806 Tue 21-Jan-14 02:32:54

Hi - i see this is an old thread but I am about to move to Richmond this week from Australia and have a 5 month old girl. Would love to meet some other mums for a walk or a coffee!!

Lissy317 Wed 22-Jan-14 02:54:17

Hi! Also up for meeting up in Twick - I've got a 2.5 year old DS and 2 month old DD. :-)

sarah1806 Sat 25-Jan-14 16:37:47

Hi Lissy317,
I've just moved from Australia this week and looking to meet some local mums. Staying in chiswick until we find a house hopefully in richmond. My daughter is 5 months, her name is Emily. Not sure if there are mothers groups or meet ups for mums etc. or how to go about meeting local mums. Are you from the UK? smile

zarina88 Wed 26-Mar-14 08:15:21

Hi! We have just moved to Twickenham, I have a 2,4 years old daughter and she is already bored, we are new to the country (from Sweden) didn't even manage to find a playground yet! I'm really excited to make new friends in the area! Anyone want to meet up for a play date?

zarina88 Wed 26-Mar-14 08:19:55

Hi Lissy317 and sarah1806! Did you guys already meet?

sarah1806 Wed 26-Mar-14 10:06:46

Hi Zarina88,
I just moved to the country also. My daughter only 7 months old but would like to meet if you'd like. I'm in st margarets so just down the road.

zarina88 Sat 05-Apr-14 11:02:12

Hi, sarah1806! Sorry, I thought I would get a notification when someone would answer me here), good thing I decided to check myself! I would love to meet, do you know Knellers gardens? Is it near your place? We could meet there on Monday? If it is too far we can meet somewhere else!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now