Local Talk

Easter holiday / Koosa Kids

(4 Posts)
violeta Fri 15-Mar-13 14:04:45

I'm thinking of using Koosa Kids over the Easter holiday period - does anyone have any feedback on whether they're good or not? I'm thinking about the centre at Orleans Sports Centre. I wouldn't be able to see how they're running before booking, so would be booking blind. Reviews, good or bad, would be much appreciated!
Many thanks!

koosa Fri 15-Mar-13 16:45:41

Hi Violeta, KOOSA Kids responding to your message. Hopefully you will receive some positive feedback from other parents that have used us but in the meantime I just wanted to make you aware that we were inspected by Ofsted very recently (January) at Orleans Park School and received a 'good' grade in all areas.

The full report is available on our website www.koosakids.co.uk. Hopefully this should give you some reassurance however if you have any other questions at all, please do not hesitate to call/email or tweet us.

Many thanks

KOOSA Kids

RichmondTeddy Fri 31-May-13 11:48:16

So I huff in heavily pregnant and exhausted to Koosa Kids to pick my daughter up 10 minutes late last night, the train I usually catch having been cancelled to be told I have to pay an £8 late fee. So far so annoying.

Then I am asked immediately if I want some one from the office to phone to collect payment for my late fee or if I'd rather call them. I say I'd rather call them. This morning some one from Koosa Kids calls me anyway to take payment for my late fee over the phone. When I say no I'd rather not pay now they ask me to confirm I will be taking the money for my £8 fine in cash to the venue tonight.

I am not a criminal who owes them hundreds of pounds I am someone who picked my daughter up 10 minutes late YESTERDAY. I wonder if I wait say a week to pay this fine if their next step will be to pass it on to a debt collection agency.

Gegs74 Tue 04-Jun-13 22:49:27

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now