Local Talk

Richmond Cleaner and Childminder Recommendations?

(6 Posts)
Richmondhillcafelover Tue 04-Jun-13 22:07:23

Hi,

I'm looking for any recommendations for a childminder in Richmond, and also any you might have for a fortnightly cleaner/ironing.

Thanks so much.

elliL Wed 12-Jun-13 08:18:12

Our cleaner does a great job, and I know she's looking for more work in our area. Let me know if you're still looking for someone and I'll PM you with her contact details.

keely79 Fri 30-Aug-13 10:47:10

Ooh - we're looking for a cleaner too ElliL - could you PM me with details?

muminlondon2 Tue 17-Sep-13 23:11:05

Have you looked at the Richmond council website for childminders? They are regulated by Ofsted so you will find inspection reports here.

kewsurfer Thu 26-Sep-13 07:46:30

I've just moved to Richmond and also looking for a cleaner with good references - does your cleaner still have any availability? Or do you have any other recommendations of cleaners with availability? Could you please PM me too if so.

katlist58 Wed 23-Oct-13 11:07:25

Hi elliL, our cleaner have decided to quit and we are also looking for a new cleaner with good reference. Could you please also recommendate me other cleaners with avaliability. Could you please PM me too if possible. Thank you so much.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now