Join us at Workfest for expert advice on kickstarting your career ×

Local Talk

Nanny to share in twickenham

(4 Posts)
Chatters42 Sun 14-Jul-13 15:10:27

We have a nanny we are looking to share from September. She works 3 days per week (Tues, Weds,Thurs) from 8.00am to 6.30pm. My daughter will be going to Jack & Jill on Twickenham Green for 3 mornings a week from Sept so the nanny needs more hours than we will be able to offer. It would suit someone who wants a nanny all-day on those 3 days but would like to keep costs down by sharing in the afternoons. Let me know if sounds interesting. Thanks

SineadOD Tue 27-Aug-13 21:23:56

Hi, just wondering if your nanny is still available for a nanny share? We are looking for someone to look after our 9month old son from 16th September and we live just a 5 min walk from the Green.

nolongerayummymummy Sat 02-Nov-13 20:58:19

I was just wondering if anyone has any recent / current experience of Jack & Jill school, Twickenham / Hampton? Am thinking of sending dd there from reception and wondered what it's like and what the head is like?

nolongerayummymummy Sat 02-Nov-13 21:45:22

I was just wondering if anyone has any recent / current experience of Jack & Jill school, Twickenham / Hampton? Am thinking of sending dd there from reception and wondered what it's like and what the head is like?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now