ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

Wanted- Mum to share a part time nanny 1 or 2 days each

(5 Posts)
JKMNannyshare Mon 15-Jul-13 11:17:54

Hi there,
I live in Twickenham, I know a great nanny (Ofsted Reg, CRB check etc), but I only need her for 2 days a week (either Monday and Weds or Weds and Friday). She'd like another one or two days with a different family to make up her hours. She can do any area between Clapham Junction and Richmond/Twickenham, she knows this area well (currently working in Richmond).

Is there anyone who'd be interested in a nanny for Tues, Thurs or Friday, 1 or 2 days? The nanny would like one weekday free as she is doing a part time uni course. You would have the nanny to yourself for those days (this isn't a nanny share where our children would be looked after all together at each others houses).

Please contact me if you're interested. She is available from September and can give references.

Artybab Tue 16-Jul-13 18:10:36

Hi there,

I might be interested in a nanny share for my 7 month old son and Tuesday and Thursday would suit me well. I would be interested in knowing her rates and also to check her references. I assume she comes to one's home? I live in Mortlake and would be happy to meet with her.Kind Regards,

JKMNannyshare Tue 16-Jul-13 23:56:21

Hi Artybab,

Have sent you a private message,

Cheers

JKMNannyshare Wed 17-Jul-13 09:53:05

Hi everyone,

I'm still looking for another mum to share the nanny, the lady above wants a childminder instead, so please do get in touch if you're interested.

New2Kew Tue 03-Sep-13 21:57:23

Hi JKM - are you still looking?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now