Local Talk

Nanny needed

(3 Posts)
New2Kew Tue 03-Sep-13 22:44:48

Hello, I am looking for an Ofsted registered nanny to look after my toddler and baby for one or two days a week - one of which needs to be a Wednesday. Please get in touch if you can recommend anyone! Many thanks.

lucyhubba87 Mon 09-Sep-13 17:49:49

Hello

My name is Lucy, i live in Kew and have two boys. I am looking for nanny work. I have two boys 3 & 5, they are both 17 months apart. How old are your two? I am intrested in working with children and love to have a job as a nanny.
I have experience working with children in a nursery in richmond and can provide a reference. I always look up ideas from teaching blogs and very enthusiastic with children. I love doing arts and crafts, baking, reading and all round activities.
Please let me know what hours and on what days is needed and if you need me to take them nursery or groups? In the time i have, i would be happy to take your children parks or indoor activities. What ever you prefer really?
My two are very good around other children. I can always bring them with me if you prefer your children to have a play with other children or if not no worries as i have my own arrangements for them covered.

Please feel free to get back to me with any questions,

Thanks

Lucy

New2Kew Tue 10-Sep-13 22:15:07

Thanks for your message Lucy - I will send you a direct message with a few questions.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now