Local Talk

Little bugs montessori nursery in Twickenham- any experiences?

(8 Posts)
Roundtheworldin80days Thu 05-Sep-13 21:21:36

Hi- I am in the process of looking for a nursery/preschool for my 2yo DS- does anyone have children who attend little bugs montessori in twivkenham and could help me out with some feedback on how you like it? Couldn't find anything online apart from their own website? Does anyone know how to find their ofsted report as well?
Thanks so much in advance for helping me to find some info on this smile

Roundtheworldin80days Sat 07-Sep-13 14:33:44

Anyone?

saltyann Sun 08-Sep-13 12:27:08

hi there
I'm also on the lookout for recommendations for a playgroup / nursery / childminder close to St Margarets as I'm looking for a part time place for my 18 mo son. Sorry I can't help with your specific question though, although I do plan to visit litlebugs myself too so if I come across anythign will let you know. I'm also looking at Windsor kindergarten and buttercups nurseries if that's any help to you...
Good luck with your search.

Roundtheworldin80days Sun 08-Sep-13 18:14:23

Hi Ann, thanks for your reply and the names of the other two nurseries you're looking at. hopefully someone will come along with recommendations for both of us, it seems to me that many nurseries are full for September, but we've just moved here, so I guess I just need to hope we'll find something anyway (before me and DS both go crazy;))

Balmain2041 Tue 10-Sep-13 19:29:17

Hi there

My son currently goes to Little Bugs and has been for just over two years. Can't fault it - amazing staff and all the kids get on really well.My son settled really quickly and the staff really know the kids - you can see there is a personal relationship with each child. The Montesorri philiosophy has helped my son there and it is at the heart of everything they do.

It is small (which is plus from my point of view) and feels like a family. When I joined I did find the Ofsted report on the net but it had only just open from memory, and may not reflect how it has grown.

I know the teachers would be happy for you to do a tour and get a feel for it - and then you can get a better idea of what the school is like.

Hope this helps.

Roundtheworldin80days Thu 12-Sep-13 16:14:18

Hi balmain,
Thanks so much, this is very helpful! It sounds like very nice nursery, I will go and visit asap. Just one more question if you don't mind, is there a nice outside area, like a proper garden? My son always seems happiest when outdoors, so that's why I'm asking.
Thanks so much again.

Balmain2041 Mon 16-Sep-13 22:06:55

Yes, there is a garden. Kids love it.

Roundtheworldin80days Fri 27-Sep-13 18:16:44

Sorry for my late reply, thank you. Hope I get to visit the nursery soon!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now