Local Talk

Looking for a Richmond nanny 4 days per week

(2 Posts)
MikaelaH Tue 17-Sep-13 09:33:34

Hi,

My husband and I live in Richmond with our daughter who is 2.5 years and our son who is 5 months. Being a family of four is an absolute joy and we love spending time together.

We are looking for a nanny for both of our children to start December 2013 or January 2014 when I will go back to work. We are interested in a nanny Monday-Thursday since I have Fridays off to spend time with the children. We need help from 7.30 in the morning until 7 in the evening.

We are looking for an energetic, reliable and warm hearted nanny to take care of our two precious ones. We think that a combination of lots of outdoor time, interaction with other children (i.e. play dates and attending various play/music groups), nutritious food and lots of fun is the recipe for a happy child ;-)

Please get in contact by emailing me at mikaela.hedin@gmail.com

Many thanks
Mikaela

Gracja113 Wed 14-May-14 10:33:09

~~~Experienced Nanny Available in Twickenham and surroundings

Hi, my name is Grace and I am looking for a job with one or two children. I am highly experienced with children of all ages and also I have a daughter in Year 6 myself. I am available all day including drop offs and pick ups. I genuinely enjoy working with children. I am extremely reliable, patient, caring and fun. Occasionally I am willing to work later in the evenings. I am happy with pets and have driving licence and car available.
References available from St. Stephen's Church office and others 07856 876 038 Grace

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now